Monday, March 18, 2013

Google Reader Going Away


I was irritated to read Google Reader is going away. I'm like everyone else, I don't like change.

I didn't want to wait to the last minute to switch. There are probably more alternatives than you can throw road-kill at...feedly is the first I've tried.

It was only a click, literally, really, I wouldn't lie, to be a feedly user. It helped that I'm already a Chrome user (not Internet Explorer). 

I've played just a little. It's very clean. I've found a couple features I like and a couple I'm not  crazy about yet. Maybe they'll grow on me. If you want to migrate, here's a link, and some tips. 

Let me know what you think.

http://blog.feedly.com/2013/03/14/google-reader/
http://blog.feedly.com/2013/03/14/tips-for-google-reader-users-migrating-to-feedly/


Have a great day.

(Did I mention I create e-book covers?)



2 comments:

  1. It is very irritating to learn, not from Google, that Google Reader is to stop. There seems to be more and more people,like you, getting the message out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see it on your blog, but if you add the feature where people can follow you by email, then they can add their email address to your blog and recieve your new posts by email. I'm trying to get on everyone's email list.

    ReplyDelete