Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I've felt Awful…



…About the title of my last posting, since I clicked Publish.

I don't read 'awful writing.' At least not more than a few paragraphs, before I return to my title list for the next book in my reading list.

I DO continue to read writing with significant craft issues. Even though the errors in craft may be irritating and distracting, most writing I've found by Indies have a combination of excellent literary building blocks.

As I read the poorly crafted unfortunately, I continually practice my editing…I would have improved this by…. And the practice, I hope, improves my own writing. *big smile* A win-win.

So now I will go back and re-title that last posting.

Have a great day.

-R. Mac Wheeler
(Did I mention I create e-book covers?)
Home PageContact me On KindleOn NookSunday SafarisBook Designs

1 comment:

  1. Oh I have a perfect response to this! I'll send it in an email to you! Relating to Sin and Syntax!

    ReplyDelete