Friday, September 7, 2012

Invitation 2 Writers



Each of us have a different voice, as each of our readers have a preferred narrative style. What floats one reader's kayak might not another's, even if they like the same genre.

My narrative personality is Character-driven, with a heavy emphasis on Action. (I like blowing things up, characters who carry knives and know how to use them.)

I invite you to guest post on my blog, and tell us where you fit in the personality matrix. Has your style changed over time? Does it depend upon the genre, your character's gender…overall story line? Can you see a difference in one series over another?

I would love to hear from you. Message me. John G. Hartness, author of some great urban fantasy, has promised me a posting on the topic next Wednesday. I invite you to join him, and share with your readers what you think about your narrative style.

Have a great weekend.

-R. Mac Wheeler
Home PageContact me On KindleOn NookSunday Safaris

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the invite :)

    I will think about it.

    .......dhole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'd have to mull that one over. No idea where I fit in!

    ReplyDelete