Friday, June 29, 2012

Author Shout Out—Linda D. Welch

I’ve been exclusively reading Indie authors for a couple years and infrequently find an author with either characters or story that presses me to read late into the morning hours.

Reading
Along Came a Demon was a treat.

Enjoyed this immensely. Loved the characters. The sexual tension was perfect. I look forward to reading more.
 

Poor Linda… when I find an author I like, I tend to stalk…right CL, JC, Calista…?

Linda has five titles in
B&N and six in Amazon (did I count wrong?). I plan to read them all. If you enjoy paranormal/urban fantasy, give her a read.











-R. Mac Wheeler
Home PageFacebookContact me On KindleOn Nook

3 comments:

  1. ooh thanks for the rec! I'm taking a break from urban F, but my mom still loves it so i'll point her in Linda's direction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout-out, Mac. Praise that comes "out of the blue" is THE best. You're right, 6 books on Amazon but only 5 on Barnes and Noble, but Along Came a Demon will be back on Barnes and Noble in September when the Amazon Select period expires.

    Cheers,
    Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think writers mind being "stalked" by readers who really enjoy their work. Not speaking from experience, though!

    ReplyDelete