Friday, May 25, 2012

I Have 3, FIVE STAR Reviews

I decided last summer to self-publish. Put my first series, BLACK LAKE, in Amazon and B&N last November, and have been furiously editing my other 14 novels since. I haven't paid any attention to sales, or reviews. My focus…get my 18 novels available, then worry about marketing them.

I should have at least checked in…because I have 3, FIVE STAR reviews for PKM, WHEEZY, and SEEKER…from February!


Let me tell you I'm struggling to breathe!!

Persona Kory Mae Review
Wheezy Review
Seeker Review 
-R. Mac Wheeler
Home PageContact meOn Kindle . . . On Nook

9 comments:

  1. This reminds me of my mom's most favorite saying (that really still makes me grrrr) but mom's are usually always right...."A watched pot doesn't boil" gee I know you've heard that over used quote, but I sure have found it works....What a happy moment getting those fabulous reviews! You are an amazing busy writer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot woot! That's awesome! May there be many, many more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done. I suspect you have the energy and singlemindedness to succeed in self publishing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 14 novels?! Go, you!

    And congrats on the great reviews. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mac,

    Congratulations! That's quite an achievement. Well done.

    I've just finished my second book but it still needs to be edited. I still feel proud though that I've managed to write two books at the grand old age of twenty seven ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations and the new Cypress Point Park photos above are lovely too.

    ReplyDelete