Thursday, April 12, 2012

I'll Reiterate My Definition of Insanity

I've commented before that we authors are diluting the market with free novels.

I have 535 works on my PC; 445 on my tablet. That includes my own dozen novels, and maybe a dozen I have purchased. There aren't a lot of overlap between what I have on my PC and my tablet.

That is more than I will read in the next three decades, if I don't download another book (about 900 novels, reading 30 a year).


I'm just saying....
-R. Mac Wheeler
Home PageContact meOn Kindle . . . On Nook


3 comments:

  1. I've cut way down on the number of free novels I've added to my Kindle. It became obvious that I would never read all those books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't downloaded any free ones because I know I don't have time to read a magazine much less a book these days.

    I hope you can find the time to read all of those novels. Maybe I should download some just on the "in case."

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's life. There're more books in this world than I will ever read, more brands of whisky that I'll never drink, the list goes on as I contemplate our slow decline into dust. Marvin the paranoid android had it right.

    ReplyDelete