Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Work Plan--Publishing on Amazon

I've mentioned I plan to self-publish--I think--maybe--sometime.

I don't like surprises, so I've been researching and creating my expectations for the process. In this case, Kindle only. I've used about ten resources (I should have noted what came from where so I could note...but didn't expect to blog on the topic. But a fellow blogger encouraged me to, so...).

I'm not posting this as the Gospel truth. I'm offering it as a work plan.

For those of you who have gone through the process, If you'd like to give me updates, I'll gladly add your comments for those who follow us:

Okay...I got tired trying to get this to format decently...so link to it here in .rtf format


Regards,
Mac
Home Page Facebook

Allowing novel nineteen to decant!

5 comments:

  1. I have no idea what I'm going to do yet, but I'm keeping this page just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it helps. ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the info. I'm in the same boat--think I might self-publish, do Kindle, and filing away helpful links. I will add this to my research! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mac,
    Here's a link to a blogger who self-pubbed with a nonfiction book. She lists all her steps and although it's nonfiction, it's very helpful for future reference.
    http://catherineryanhoward.com/2011/09/08/backpacked-week-how-much-work-is-self-publishing/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Updated with Anne Gallagher's comments (Piedmont Grill) on Oct 3.

    ReplyDelete