Monday, June 20, 2011

Redundant Rejections


Is it just me, or do you get redundant rejections from the same agent/agency?

Do they hate my work so much they just have to reject it a second time?

It may be a good thing multiple readers from the same agency look at my query.

Should I be doing something to ENSURE redundant reviews occur more often?

Regards,
Mac
http://home.roadrunner.com/~macwheeler/
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=518805951&sk=wall
Working on novel number nineteen!

4 comments:

  1. I haven't had multiple rejections from an agency yet.

    You must have sent to a general submissions e-mail and a few of the agents picked it up. Hey, at least you got a reply. Half the time I don't even get that anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow their submission guidelines. Many agencies list a pool-address. So I use it. I've had a lot of trepidation of those being bottomless pits. Maybe they aren't, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see how you could stop it from happening. And you may be right, Mac, about the pools not being bottomless pits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We can only hope... ;O)

    ReplyDelete