Monday, December 20, 2010

Yahoo--Chemo is Done

Lets go, Dad! Put it in forward!

Come on, come on, come on!

Hang a left!

Left! Left! Left!

Ah, here again! They poke me with pins!

Come on, Dad! Get back on. Let's go!

We can still go home. They haven't seen us.

I don't know what the party's about, but the guests are nice. They've been wonderful to me the last two months. Really! Really! We don't come back for two months? How long is two months?

Mery Christmas, All
And Thanks to the folks at FVS

4 comments:

  1. That's the best Christmas present of all. Glad to hear the chemo is over.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the season with many ear-scratchings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will really be a Merry Christmas now for Molly and her mom and dad...
    Give her a big hug for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mac and the gang,
    I'm SOOOOO happy to hear Molly is done with chemo, yaayyyyy Molly!!!! She looks absolutely adorable riding the motorcycle. The best part: she looks happy.
    I wish you, Molly, Lucy, and Gracie a wonderful New Year's Eve and the best for 2011.

    ReplyDelete