Wednesday, July 7, 2010

26 Words that Scream to be Used

Having a little fun this morning. Here are twenty-four words that just scream to be used. Bet you have some favorite ones. See if you can guess which of the 24 below is my absolute favorite.
  • Ambivalent
  • Babushka
  • Cacophony
  • Dweeb
  • Effigy
  • Fabulate
  • Gaydar
  • Hobosexual
  • Ignernt
  • Juxtapose
  • Kvetch
  • Loquacious
  • Mantrum
  • Nimrod
  • Odious
  • Pervasive
  • Quandary
  • Requiem
  • Salacious
  • Titillate
  • Ubiquitous
  • Vendetta
  • Wacko
  • Xanadu
  • Yuckster
  • Zucchini
What are your favorite words (be polite)?

Write Every Day!
Regards,
Mac

4 comments:

  1. Wow. I love that list. I'm going to guess that Hobosexual is your favorite (it was my favorite on the list). Some of my favorites that aren't on that list would be Obsequious, Groovy and Ginormous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obsequious is good. Just used ginormous a chapter or so ago :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guessing Cacophony.

    I read once that F Scott Fitzgerald used to hang around in delis just to hear people use the word 'knish.'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haaaaaa! Ellen guess right!! :O)

    What gave me away?

    ReplyDelete