Friday, June 18, 2010

Edit List Part 3

This list of Overused/tired words has some overflow from my previous two lists. I've been intending to look for a tool I can use in MS Word that will accent a list of words like this. That would be so cool to have.

If anyone can direct me to such a tool, drop me a comment, will you?
  • About
  • Absolutely
  • Am/Is/Are/Was/Were
  • Amazing
  • As
  • Awesome
  • Awfully
  • Bad
  • Beautiful
  • Because
  • Better
  • Big
  • Far
  • Fine
  • Get
  • Good
  • Great
  • Happy
  • Hurt
  • If
  • Interesting
  • Keep
  • Like
  • Literally
  • Look
  • Nice
  • Probably
  • Quite
  • Really
  • Said
  • So
  • Then
  • There
  • Turn
  • Very
  • Well
  • When
  • You
Write Every Day!
Regards,
Mac

2 comments:

  1. Is it okay to use these words in dialogue?

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the words are "good" :)

    The issue is, when do you use them. Often, there are "better" words. Not always.

    The list is something of a, "Hey, look at me. Am I appropriate in this instance!"

    ReplyDelete